ZEN Rooms is the #1 network of branded budget hotels in Asia. This means that that wherever our customers stay with a ZEN Rooms hotel, they can expect the same high-quality standards at the best rates guaranteed. As reliable as their favorite chain, just cheaper! Smart Travelers know exactly what they need and what they pay for. All our hotel rooms are carefully audited to make sure every room matches our 5 key elements of the ZEN experience!
We are currently looking for Account Executives to join our team, driving strategic partnerships and growing the ZEN Rooms Brand!
- Work closely with the Singapore Country Manager to drive account management with hotel partners in Singapore
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Grow and maintain hotel partnerships by identifying opportunities for hotels, analyze the hotel’s potential for growth and manage relationship with hotels’ key personnel
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Using current partner network to generate new supply leads
- We are a startup so please be ready to work on multiple responsibilities which might range across BD support, corporate partnerships, demand generation
This is a great opportunity to work in an early stage start up and gives you the chance to build Asia's leading budget hotel room provider!
- We do not have the capacity to apply for working visas on behalf of our employees - you must already be eligible to work in Singapore as a Citizen, PR or on a DP. Alternatively you are eligible for the Work Holiday Pass: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-holiday-programme
- Ideally some experience in sales, business development and/or customer service, but we are more interested in your attitude, so frresh graduates are welcome to apply!
- High on ownership, and able to close the loop effectively with all tasks
- Confident ad outgoing, with the ability to pitch and manage partnerships successfully
- Driven by desire to achieve business goals to contribute to the company’s growth in the region
- Independent and people oriented to ensure duties are done with minimal supervision