We are looking for Finance superstars to come join us, either in the APACIG office in Singapore or within one of our ventures in the SE Asia region.
You will work within a dynamic and highly motivated team to support our ventures across the region, working directly with the founding teams and support on interdisciplinary issues such as controlling and accounting. Your 360 ° view will enable you to develop strategic, conceptual and operational solutions, and you will plan and support the implementation of projects (including the associated controlling).
In addition, you will be responsible for the development, maintenance and optimization of the existing reporting system. You will also manage the preparation and analysis of performance reports and ad-hoc analyses for the management and investors.
You will be responsible for the following (not exhaustive):
- Coordination of funding requests + Investment Controlling
- Manage monthly accounting
- Report monthly accounting to Berlin and local MDs
- Manage the external audit
- Financial statements (monthly, quarterly, half-year, year-end)
- Produce necessary financial and accounting reports Timely payments of bills, collection of cash etc.
- Work on various investor reporting and financial reporting
- A Bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting (or other relevant area)
- At least 1-2 years relevant work experience in an auditing, tax or management consultancy, preferably within an MNC
- High level of interpersonal and analytical skills
- A proactive, hands-on mentality, with an analytical and structured approach to work and strong logical thinking skills
- Openness, flexibility, high performance motivation and a willingness to work independently
- You will also have a sound understanding of common controlling instruments and all MS Office programs (especially Excel)
- Excellent language skills in English (written and oral)