UShift is our newest venture to launch - it is a new Singapore-based Rocket Internet startup with global ambitions to reinvent the job seeking process. Our simple, real-time platform for shift-based and short-term employment connects businesses with people looking for flexible and/or seasonal work. We believe shift recruitment shouldn’t be such a hassle and we’re here to make that happen.
We are looking for an Operations Manager to come join the team, and bring their eCommerce expertise and entrepreneurial passion on board. You will be responsible for the following:
- Ensuring all candidates are reliable and responsible - i.e. have been properly vetted and reference checked
- Managing the customer related aspects of the day to day operations – ensuring all jobs are properly staffed and ensuring the complete satisfaction and the efficient resolution and/or escalation of all issues
- Conducting in-depth data analysis across a range of metrics and KPIs to identify opportunities for growth and improvement
- Providing statistics and insights into current customer trends to the team
- Working across all departments to drive continuous improvements throughout all parts of the business
- Ideally you have already successfully obtained a Bachelor's or Master's degree from university, with outstanding communication skills and fluency in English
- We are looking for an energetic and highly motivated individual with an absolute hands-on mentality and exceptional analytic skills
- You will also possess independence, ambition and professionalism
- A strong interest in e-commerce
- You have a clear interest in people and are motivated to work in a start-up environment, and you are flexible and agile
- You pay attention to detail and demonstrate excellent organisational skills
- Dealing with a high workload is what you are good at, while handling it in a very structured way
- You are team oriented and can work in a multicultural environment
Interested? Email us at [email protected]!